|“||It's useless. Give it back.||”|
- Shox Stix: Needles shock its victims once it touches the target's body. Dos is also able to pull a needle back to her. When embedded into the ground, it produces an electric shockwave that shocks nearby opponents. Dos usually wears her electric needle as a hair bun.
- Velocity Boots: A pair of shoes that can speed up the foot movement to run faster and jump higher.
- Crystal Flash: It emits a bright flash that blinds her enemies, allowing her to give her opponents the slip. Used in MISSION: BLUEPRINT against Rizwan, and MISSION: PROTOCOL GEGAS against Ali and Alicia.
- Plasma Blade: A knife-shaped weapon that can produce temperatures and light that is hot and can cut a lot of surfaces. First use in MISSION: PROTOCOL GEGAS. In MISSION: OVERRIDE, the right blade was broken by Bakar and the left by a bite from Comot.
- "It's useless. Give it back." - Season 1, Episode 5 (MISSION: BLUEPRINT)
- Her name means the Spanish translation for "two".
- She borrows elements from the Flash franchise.